Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Send me your query letter

I have a few spare minutes each night at about 11.03 p.m. I've decided to use them to reviewing your query letters for publication on this blog, since in this past this appeared to go well.

A couple of readers sent me non-fiction query letters a little while ago and I haven't yet put them up, so they're automatically in. If you are not one of those two authors and would like to send me your query letter for any type of project - fiction, non-fiction, children's - and are prepared for me to give advice on the blog, then you can email the query letter to me at:

call [dot] sydney [at] gmail [dot] com

with the subject line 'Query letter'.

If you're not sure what goes into a query letter, I've written about the things plenty of times - examples here - and the internets are lousy with tips.

If I receive more than twenty, I'll probably have to cut it off at twenty. I actually have no idea how many I'll receive ...

Closing date: 30 November 2010

1 comment:

Garrett said...

I think you'll get a lot more than 20.